Workshop on alleviating energy poverty through Article 7 of the Energy Efficiency Directive
SocialWatt and ENSMOV jointly organised a workshop titled "Alleviating Energy Poverty through Article 7 of the Energy Efficiency Directive" to exchange experience and lessons learnt from the two projects, to support policy makers and utilities that actively work on tackling energy poverty.
More specifically, the workshop included the following presentations and discussions:
- Samuel Thomas, RAP, Alleviating energy poverty through Article 7 of the EED, keynote
- Jean-Sébastien Broc, IEECP, Review of policies to tackle energy poverty in 10 EU countries
- Ray Breen, ESB Ireland, Delivering energy efficiency schemes for energy poor households – Best practices and lessons learnt from Ireland
- Christos Tourkolias, CRES, Fostering the alleviation of energy poverty in Greece through Energy Efficiency Obligation Scheme
- Ester Sevilla Garcia, NATURGY, Guiding energy poor households for home renovations in Spain